The Teaching Learning Centre (TLC), Tezpur University in association with Dept. of Food Engineering and Technology, Tezpur University is organizing a Weeklong Online Faculty Development Program on Emerging Areas in Food Engineering and Technology during 26-30 July 2021. The program is being organized by TLC, Tezpur University set up under PMMMNMTT Scheme, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994. The establishment of Tezpur University is considered to be one of the outcomes of the Assam Accord, along with the establishment of Assam University and the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Tezpur University was established, by an Act of Parliament, in 1994. The then prime minister of India, P. V. Narasimha Rao, chaired the opening of the university.
- Novel separation techniques in food processing
- Advances in high pressure processing of foods
- Application of Cold Plasma in Food Processing
- Supercritical fluid extraction
- Electric field based novel technologies for food processing
- Computational creativity in food development
- Functional properties, applications and processing technologies of pigmented rice
- Application of biosensors for quality control in food processing
- Dietary fiber as functional food
- Recent advances in food packaging
Who can Attend?
Research Scholars & Faculty Members can attend the FDP.
The registration fee is Rs. 800/-. Payment Mode: Online; Account Holder: Registrar, Tezpur University; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch: Main Branch, Tezpur; IFSC Code: SBIN0000195, MICR Code: 784002002; Account Number:: 10501586319.
To register for the FDP, click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Online STTP on Micro- & Macro-Chemistry Meets Technological Developments at SVNIT Surat [July 5-9]: Register by June 30
- Online FDP on Emerging Areas in Foreign Language Study by Tezpur University [July 26-30]: Registrations Open