The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is organizing a Five days online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment and Clean Energy Conversion from November 16 to 20, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is governed by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and nine research centers. It offers ten UG, and thirty PG programs along with the Ph.D. program in various fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering. Faculties in the various Departments have active collaborations with universities and elite institutions within and outside India for research and have active consultancy for industries.
This FDP would like to be a focus on all fundamentals of electrochemistry applied to organic and inorganic molecular materials, electrocatalysis, energy storage, and bio-electrochemistry. We expect to bring together an outstanding and diverse group of distinguished professors and scientists and to provide a platform for the presentation and discussion of the most recent developments on the electrochemical processes for environmental treatment.
The scope of this FDP includes exploration of new materials in Membrane-based electrodes, Water remediation processes, fuel cells and electrolyzers, Nano electrochemistry, Biomembrane electrochemistry, Electroanalysis, Bioelectrochemical reactor designs and process control, modern electrochemical technology, and its applications in different fields, such as health, environment protection, and agriculture.
- Organized classes on Various environmental-related electrochemical techniques.
- Demonstration sessions using an electrochemical workstation, Ion chromatography, zeta size analyzer.
- Problem-solving Session Supervised by subject experts.
- Organized classes from distinguished personalities in recent advances in Electrochemical technology.
- Dr. Vasudev, S, Principal Scientist, CECRI
- Dr. Parsenjit Mondal, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. S Venkata Mohan, AcSIR
- Dr. Nidheesh P.V, Senior Scientist, NEERI, Nagpur
- Dr. S Gajalakshmi, Pondicherry University
- Dr. Sudev Das, NIT Calicut
- Dr. S. Bhuvaneshwari, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Anantha Singh T S, NIT Calicut
- PG & Ph.D. students: Rs 300/-
- Faculty from the academic institution: Rs. 500/-
- Industry: Rs 1000/-
The Conference Registration fee may be sent in favor of: Coordinator, ETCEC 2020, Account No.: 38340306789, IFS Code SBIN0002207, MICR Code: 673002012, payable at State Bank of India NIT Calicut, CREC Campus, Chatha Mangalam, Kozhikode.
To download the registration form, click here.
The filled-in registration form may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The last date to register is November 15, 2020.
Phone Number: :8891499076
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on PCB Design using Open Source Tools by NIT Surathkal [Oct 26-30]: Register by Oct 20.