NIT Kurukshetra is organizing an AICTE sponsored Online FDP on Electrical Distribution System Analysis with Renewable Energy Resources from July 12 to 16, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, one of the 31 NITs in the country, is a premier center of learning and research in various disciplines of Engineering and Management. It trains and develops high-caliber professionals to serve not only the country but also the world at large. Established in 1963 as a REC, the college was elevated to a National Institute with Deemed University status in June 2002.
The primary concern is to impart the basic knowledge of analysis of the operation of smart distribution systems with DERs and demand-side management. Objectives are mention as follows in brief:
- Imparting the concepts of the smart distribution systems and key challenges and issues.
- To study the role of distribution system analysis in the future smart grid
- Exploring different aspects of the penetration of renewable energy resources and flexible reserves along with EVs.
- Roadmap for higher EV penetration and its impact on the power system – Challenges and Mitigation Measure.
- To identify the thrust of Research and Innovation in smart distribution systems energy management.
- To share the advanced techniques for analysis and operation of the smart distribution systems.
- Short-term Scheduling of Future Distribution Network with Penetration of Electric Vehicles.
- Short-Term Prediction of Solar Power, Wind Energy, and other Renewable based Distributed Energy Resources.
- Virtual Synchronous Generator Concept for improving the resiliency in Renewable Energy Sources integration.
- Recent Trend of Smart Grid.
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.), and staff of host institutions.
There is no registration fee for the FDP.
To register for the FDP, click here. E-Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP. The selection of the participants will be based on a first come first serve basis.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: