The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an ATAL Sponsored Online FDP on Electrical & Computer Engineering from January 4 to 8, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur is situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh. The Institute was founded by the first President of India Hon’ble Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 14th September 1956. Based on the student’s intake in B.Tech. Course, it is the largest NIT in India. Presently, the institute offers 12 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate courses including MCA and M. Tech. in Applied Geology. The institute also offers Ph. D programs, R & D activities, testing consultancy, and other extension services.
The goal of this training program is to bring together the M.Tech and Ph.D. scholars, faculty members, researchers, and scientists from universities, research institutes, and industry from all around the nation to exchange new ideas face to face, to establish research or mutual relations and to find opportunities for future collaboration.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning, Convolution Neural Networks
- Machine Learning, Optimization Algorithms
- Visualization, Data Pre-Processing, classification, and regression analysis
- AI in Signal processing and Medical applications
- AI in Speech and Image Recognition
- AI in Power Systems, FACTS, Distributed Generation, renewable energy system.
- Smart grid, Microgrid
- AI applications in protection of uncompensated and FACTS compensated Transmission lines
- AI application in microgrid, smart grid
- Practical information on design and implementation of AI-based system.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Women Mental Health by NIT Raipur [Dec 5, 12 PM]: Registrations Open.
Who can Attend?
This FDP is only for faculty members, Ph.D. Scholars and M. Tech scholars from AICTE approved technical institutions. This course is free for all participants. On completion of the FDP, an assessment of all participants will be done and digital certificates will be awarded to successful participants by ATAL Academy.
Eminent Faculty Members from IITs, NITs, IIITs, and Foreign Universities will deliver the lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
To register for the FDP, click here. Participants who attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance would be issued Certificates by AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy provided they score a minimum of 60% marks in the online test conducted at the end.
The participants also have to provide Compulsory online Feed-back on the last date. The last date to register is December 15, 2020.
Telephone (M) 91- 9993244929
For full notification, click the link below.