The Teaching-Learning Centre & Research Development and Services Cell, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi are organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Development & Implementation of MOOCs from October 21 to 27, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
It is also the study center for the students of the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, the Non- Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi, and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Ramanujan College has also been selected by the MHRD as a National Resource Centre.
With this program, the participants will be able to explore the usage of online courses for learning, teaching, and professional development and also build their capacity to plan, design, and implement online courses that are in tune with international standards.
This will help them to manage their curriculum and also in extending effective support to the students in terms of improved learning and communication. In addition to this, MOOCs would also provide analytics to improve learning. MOOCs also help in improving cross-cultural relationships which leads to collaboration between institutions, educators, and learners locally and internationally.
- Understanding 4 quadrant system of MOOC
- Writing proposal for applying for a fresh MOOC course
- Pre-production and Post Production Processes & Standards
- Equipment Setup for use in the development of Online Course
- Development of e-content in four-quadrant
- Role of subject matter expert in evaluating and reviewing MOOCs
- CopyRight handling in content creation.
- Grading and evaluation of Tests and Assignments
- Hands-on Training on creating your own MOOC
After successful completion of the online program, the participants will be able to:
- Create e-content for their discipline.
- Make audio and Video mixing without affecting the quality.
- Develop an understanding of pre-production and post-production work.
- Understand applying MOOC proposals for different National Coordinators of Swayam.
Who can Attend?
The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) from any Indian university/ college and registered Ph.D. research scholars.
The registration fee is INR 650/- per person. To pay the registration fee, click here.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- The last date to register is October 28, 2020.
- The FDP begins on 21st October 2020. Details of the program and the timings will be sent to participants.
- As the FDP is being organized under the prestigious PMMMNMTT scheme of MHRD, we at TLC, Ramanujan College give prime importance to willing and serious participants who are eager to learn.
- Participants are required to attend all the online sessions in order to receive a certificate.
- All participants have to send in online feedback for each session.
- All the quizzes and at least 90% of assignments should be submitted to avail of the program completion certificate. The average score of all the quizzes must be at least 40%.
Phone Number: +91-11-26430192
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Advanced Pedagogical Techniques by Ramanujan College, DU [Oct 29-Nov 5]: Register by Oct 28.