About the FDP
The ability to process large numbers of features makes deep learning very powerful when dealing with unstructured data.
Deep learning architectures such as deep neural networks, deep belief networks, recurrent neural networks and convolutional neural networks have been applied to fields like computer vision, machine vision, speech recognition, natural language processing, audio recognition, social network filtering, machine translation, bioinformatics, drug design, medical image analysis, material inspection, where they have produced results comparable to and in some cases surpassing human expert performance.
This FDP is aimed to bring out current trends of Deep learning in various applications.
- The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of deep Learning with its applications.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind deep learning.
- Identify the deep learning algorithms which are more appropriate for various types of learning.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various Neural Network architectures such as Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network.
- This FDP also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of deep learning and its applications.
- Introduction to Deep Learning, Neural Networks Basics.
- Shallow Neural Networks, Deep Neural Networks.
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs): Foundational Concepts, Models, Case Studies, and Applications.
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs): Foundational Concepts, Models, Case Studies, and Applications.
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization.
- Deep Learning Applications in Image Processing, Vision, NLP, etc.
- Demonstration of Deep Learning concepts.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Deep Learning.
- Eligible candidates may apply by filling the following Google form with payment proof on or before 24th April, 2021.
- Registration fee: Rs. 500-1000.
Dr. Earnest Paul Ijjina
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Mobile: 9441207102, 9494466490