The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing a 5 day Online Faculty Development Program for Faculty Members of Higher Educational Institutions/ Universities on Deeksharambh (Student Induction Program) from September 21 to 25, 2020.
A mandatory induction program for students was designed by Prof. Rajeev Sangal, former Director, IIT (BHU) and his team to be offered right at the commencement of the first-year and classes will begin after this induction program (Now known as DEEKSHARAMBH).
The same program has been adopted as Deeksharambh by UGC and AICTE. Deeksharambh-a guide to Student Induction Program was prepared to provide/ enhance the mentoring capabilities of the faculty member of universities and institutions so that they are able to conduct Student Induction Program.
- Prof. Rajeev Sangal, former Director IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Prof. A.K. Tripathi, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Prof. Pradeep Ramancharla, IIIT Hyderabad
- Prof. R. K. Mishra, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Prof. N. C. Karmakar, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Dr. Amrendra Kumar, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Dr. Arvind Singh, BIT Sindhri
- Mr. Surendra Pal, Expert UHV
- Mr. Rakesh Gupta, Expert UHV
- Mr. Ajay Jain, Expert UHV
- Mr. Shriram Narasimhan, Expert UHV
Who can Attend?
All the faculty members from Higher educational institutions are eligible for the FDP.
- There is no registration fee from any participants.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- The number of participants is limited to 100.
- Participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail confirmations of participation is to be made by email only.
- The Coordinator decision will be final in the selection of participants.
- The last date to register is September 18, 2020.
Phone Number: 91-94104-78242
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.