Anna University, MIT Campus, Chennai is organizing an Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP) On Data Sciences from December 14 to 18, 2020. The participants will be trained with a hands-on approach in order to have an in-depth insight into the domain of Data Sciences and expose them to Feasibility & future scope.
Anna University was established in September 1978 as a unitary type of technical university amalgamating four institutions: the College of Engineering Guindy, the A-C College of Technology, the Madras Institute of Technology, and the School of Architecture and Planning.
- Disseminate the knowledge of data sciences and Machine learning.
- Provide a conceptual understanding of how data sciences can be used to innovate and improve the business process.
- Provide knowledge and hands-on sessions on deep learning techniques.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Learning Python for Data Science
- Supervised Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Algorithms
- Research Directions in Machine Learning
- Application of Machine Learning Techniques
- Natural Language Processing/ Text Mining
- Convolutional Neural Networks(CNN)
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Introduction to Big data tools for ML
- Reinforcement Learning
- Hands-on Sessions
- Scope & Future of Data Science
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.
There is no registration fee for the FDP. To register for the FDP, click here. Certificates to the participants will be issued on successful completion of the FDP as per the FDP guidelines. The number of participants is limited to 200 and will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. The selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail only. The last date to register is December 1, 2020.
Phone+91- 044 2251 6311 / 2251 6020
For full notification, click the link below.