The Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh is organizing an ATAL Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Data Sciences from October 26 to 30, 2020.
Aligarh Muslim University is a public central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act.
Data science is an inter-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from many structured and unstructured data. The main objective of this online FDP is to provide a forum for the interaction of data sciences researchers and academicians to discuss the recent advances of data sciences.
It will also present a platform to learn data sciences using different tools and Python/ MATLAB/ R programming language. This online FDP also aims to foster the exchange of ideas and creates an opportunity for collaboration in frontier areas of data sciences.
The tentative topics to be covered (but not limited to):
- Fundamental of Data Science
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning
- Techniques for Data Processing and Data Manipulation
- Techniques for Data Visualization
- Social Networks and Bioinformatics Applications
- Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- Hands-on Sessions
- Prof. Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, JNU, New Delhi
- Prof. M.M. Sufiyan Beg, AMU, Aligarh
- Prof. M. Sarosh Umar, AMU, Aligarh
- Prof. Naveen Kumar, DU, New Delhi
- Dr. Zahid Raza, JNU, New Delhi
- Dr. Haider Banka, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad
- Dr. Mohammad Tanveer, IIT, Indore
- Dr. Ahish Khare, UOA, Allahabad
- Dr. Sonali Agarwal, IIIT, Allahabad
- Dr. Rajiv Ratan Shah, IIIT, Delhi
- Dr. Khalid Raza, JMI, New Delhi
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions.
No fee will be charged from participants for the FDP. To register for the online FDP, click here.
The seats are limited and candidates will be selected on first-cum-first-serve basis. The selected candidates will be intimated through email only using AICTE-ATAL portal. The e-certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism and scored minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the Online FDP.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Applications of ML & Deep Learning Techniques by NIT Surathkal [Nov 16-20]: Register by Nov 10.