The Data Analytics Lab, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad with the support of the AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Program is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Data Science for IoT from October 9 to 13, 2020.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- To disseminate the knowledge of data sciences among students, researchers, and academicians.
- To provide a conceptual understanding of how data sciences can be used to innovate and improve business processes.
- The create awareness and interest in this technology among students, and researchers.
- Train manpower in the field of data sciences to fulfill the growing necessity of various organizations.
- To focus on providing the researchers and students insight into overall components of data science.
- Concept of Data Sciences
- IoT Fundamentals and its Issues
- Data Analysis in IoT Domain
- Probability Theory & Statistics
- Linear Algebra (Vectors and Matrices)
- Big Data Algorithms & Analysis for IoT
- Visualization of Data
- Machine Learning Algorithms for IoT
- Classification and Regression
- Security Issues in IoT
- Deep Learning Techniques used in IoT
Who can Attend?
Academicians, Students, and Researchers, who are interested in Data analysis and IoT can participate in the event.
Registration for the program is free, (Only for AICTE approved Institutes candidates as directed by AICTE).
To register for the program, click here. The maximum seats available is 200, so apply as early as possible.
For full notification, click the link below.