The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ), is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Data Science for All from July 27 to August 7, 2020.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ), established by MHRD Govt. of India in collaboration with Govt. of Japan in 2005 with a focus on education and research in IT-enabled Design and Manufacturing.
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Sciences: Matrices, Vectors, Vector Spaces, Matrix Decomposition, Singular Value Decomposition, Statistical Measures, Probability basics, density function, variance, conditional probability, Markov Chains
- Data Processing: Dimensionality Reduction, Principal Component Analysis
- Machine Learning basics: Regression, Classification – Decision Trees, Naïve Bayesian Classifier, Clustering, Handling Large Datasets: MapReduce
- R for Data Science: Data Wrangling, Data Visualization, Programming
- Python for Data Science: Normal Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Deep Learning
- Scikit, Keras, and Tensor Flow: Practice on ML topics.
- For Faculty & Students: Rs. 500/-
- For Others: Rs. 1000/-
Registration Fees can be paid online. The bank account details are Name: “IIITDMJ-E&ICT ACADEMY”; Bank Name: Allahabad Bank\ Indian Bank; A/C No. : 50302042708; IFSC Code: ALLA0212433; Brach Name: Mehgawan, IIITDM Branch; (Allahabad bank is merged with Indian Bank from April 1, 2020).
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is July 24, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Advanced Optimization Techniques & Hands-on with MATLAB/ SCILAB.