The Electronics and Information Technology Academy, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Data Science for All from July 27 to August 7, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28/01/2004. The Institute imparts high-level education training, research, and development in science, engineering technology, and humanities along with high-quality education and values at UG, PG and Ph.D. level.
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Sciences: Matrices, Vectors, Vector Spaces, Matrix Decomposition, Singular Value Decomposition, Statistical Measures, Probability basics, density function, variance, conditional probability, Markov Chains.
- Data Processing: Dimensionality Reduction, Principal Component Analysis.
- Machine Learning basics: Regression, Classification Decision Trees, Naïve Bayesian Classifier, Clustering, Handling.
- Large Datasets: MapReduce.
- R for Data Science: Data Wrangling, DataVisualization, Programming.
- Python for Data Science: Normal Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib.
- Deep Learning
- Scikit, Keras, and TensorFlow: Practice on ML topics.
There is no registration fee to attend the FDP. Candidates are required to pay a mandatory examination fee if they desire a certificate of completion of the FDP.
- Faculty/ Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-)
- Industry People: Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST: Rs. 500/-)
Online Payment Details: Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286; Bank Name: Allahabad Bank.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Internship Program on VLSI Circuit Design by IIT Guwahati [Aug 10-Dec 10]: Apply by July 25.