National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Cyber Security from October 5 to 11, 2020.
NIT Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004.
- To update the participants with the state-of-the-art technologies of cybersecurity.
- To facilitate the participants about different types of security attacks.
- To work on the intrusion detection system.
- To gain in-depth knowledge about blockchain technology.
- To enable the participants for developing a strong encryption algorithm.
- Online/ Live lectures sessions by subject experts
- Comprehensive tutorials and practice notes
- Online lab and training sessions
- Demo/ hands-on experiments
- Follow up sessions
- Discussion on research problems and internship
- Basic cryptography and its importance in cybersecurity, Cryptography hash functions.
- Wireless Vulnerabilities: 802.11 wireless vulnerabilities, Hacking Wi-Fi networks bypassing windows login system.
- Software Security: Buffer overflow, Integer overflow, Format string vulnerabilities.
- Web Security: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Security in the Internet of Things (IoT), Tools for cyber-security
- Blockchain-based IoT security
- Intrusion detection system
- Cyber-security assurance and law, Cyber forensics.
- Browser-based attacks.
- Network Security: DNS, ICMP, ARP attacks, IP Sec, BGP Sec, etc.
There is no registration fee to attend the FDP. Candidates are required to pay a mandatory examination fee if they desire a certificate of completion of the FDP.
- Faculty/ Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 250/-)
- Industry People: Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST: Rs. 500/-)
Online Payment Details: Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286; Bank Name: Allahabad Bank.
To register online, click here.
Phone Number: 6204333158
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes by IIT Roorkee [Aug 10-21]: Register by Aug 3.