The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking from June 1 to 5, 2020.
Cyberspace is one of the most critical domains in maintaining our nation’s superiority. Cyber Security awareness is one of the most important aspects that everyone must handle in their day to day operations. Small to medium-sized organizations are especially at risk as they often do not have the proper funding, knowledge, or training to protect themselves from cyber security vulnerabilities.
This online Faculty Development Programme will discuss and demonstrate how technology becomes vulnerable to cybercrime and how hackers exploit technological systems. Hands-on sessions will explore the depth of knowledge in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking.
- Significance of Cyber Security
- Attacks & Countermeasures
- Wireless & Wi-Fi Security
- Social Network & Mobile Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Laws
- Hands-on sessions
- Recent Trends & Research Directions
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- The Number of Participants is limited to 50.
- The last date to register is May 27, 2020.
Phone Number: 9678945391
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on IoT: Applications in Smart Energy Management by MANIT Bhopal [May 25-29]: Register by May 18.