The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Cyber Security & Cryptography from October 7 to 11, 2020.
This course will focus on discussing several recent security challenges in various fields like Cloud, Mobile, and IoT apart from covering prelims on cryptography and number theory. It will guide the participants for possible research directions in the security area.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- The program is split into lectures and lab sessions.
- Quizzes and project work for enhanced learning.
- Hands-on experience in basic & advanced- level topics.
- Interaction & learning with experts from academia & industry.
- Certificates to the participants by E&ICT Academy IITR.
- Design and analysis of block ciphers
- Cryptographic hash functions and Message Authentication Codes.
- Authentication & Phishing
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Security
- IoT Security
Faculty of Engineering/ Research Scholars/ technical institutions and persons from Govt. departments/ labs and industry are invited to apply.
- Faculty Members/ Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Others: Rs. 500/-
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here.
The last date to register is October 5, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
Online FDP on Cyber Security & Cryptography by IIT Roorkee