About the FDP
Cyber Security program is to promote research and training aspects in internet security, familiarize with tools available for network scanning (anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-spyware scans), identify and synthesize needs for internet security techniques (firewall, honeypots etc.), share information and practical awareness for data and system protection from cyber-attacks (prevent, detect and respond) etc.
The FDP will start with an overview of cyber security, information security and cryptography aspects to help the audience understand importance of these aspects in real life scenarios. This FDP is planned into two parts: technical session and hands evolution etc.), data science (collection, analysis and visualization) and cryptography.
- Data Scanning and Penetration Testing Tools
- Web Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Penetration Testing, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Data Forensics
Who can attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government and Industry.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- No Fee will be charged from the participants
- Registration should be completed on or before 5th September 2020.
- Participation confirmation will be sent through e-mail on 11th September 2020
Dr M Ramakrishnan
Contact No: +91-8939432261