The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University is organizing a Six-Day Faculty Development Training Programme (ONLINE-FDTP) on Cryptography & Network Security from June 14 to 19, 2021.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
- To learn different aspects of encryption techniques.
- To know the standard algorithms used to provide confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity.
- To understand various attacks present over encryption and authentication techniques.
- To understand the role played by authentication in security.
- To appreciate the current trends of security practices.
- To apply the concepts of securing computer systems based on the application of cryptography techniques.
- Modern Cryptography
- Model of Network Security
- Encryption Techniques
- Symmetric Key and Asymmetric Key Cryptography
- Digital Signatures and usage in Government Departments
- Hands-on sessions in Symmetric, Asymmetric Cryptography, Ethical Hacking, etc.
To register for the FDP, click here.
Participants will be selected on a First Come First Served basis. There is no registration fee for the participants. Registration is restricted to 100 participants only. Six days of attendance is Compulsory. A test shall be conducted on the 6th day of the program. The certificate will be issued only for those who have got more than 75% marks on the test.
The last date to register is June 9, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: