Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on COVID-19 New Age Teaching Pedagogy: Innovative Tools, Techniques, and Research Methods for Efficient Business Management Teaching in the Digital Era from July 20 to 31, 2020.
This FDP will provide an opportunity to participants/ academicians to refine and re-tune their approach and skills of teaching/ research in today’s digital era and aims to provide innovative tools, techniques, and research methods for business management teaching in the digital era.
The FDP will further equip academicians towards understanding the recent advancements in technology along with its application to management education and get a deep understanding of modern teaching & learning tools.
- Media and Communication for Business
- Management in the Digital Era
- Novel Approach in Management Learning
- Strategy Formulation and implementation of Digital Tools
- Financial Tools and Skillset
- E-learning and Development of e-Content
- Economic Environment and Policy in the Digital Era
- Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprises
- Analysis of Qualitative & Quantitative and Validation of Research Methods
- Perspectives on Contemporary HRM Research
The Program is intended for current and prospective faculty members and researchers of Business Management Institutes, University Departments, and Degree colleges. colleges. All Participants will get an Electronic Electronic Certificate.
Resource persons are eminent and accomplished scholars drawn from IIMs/ IIT/ BHU/ DU/ Niti Aayog (Govt. of India) and other reputed Institutions.
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per participant and the entire amount will be donated to PM Cares fund.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is July 17, 2020.
Phone Number: 9918558877
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Environment, Water & Disaster Risk Reduction by NIDM, Delhi [July 13-17]: Register by July 12.