The E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Cloud and Fog Computing Platforms for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications from December 16 to 23, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
This FDP is devoted to addressing the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest technologies pertaining to Cloud and Fog Computing Platforms for the Internet of Things Applications is being conducted at the National Institute of Technology, Warangal. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts.
- Introduction to Sensors and IoT, and Protocol Stack in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and its Platforms
- Introduction to Fog Computing and its Architecture
- Routing Protocols, Device to Device Communication and Service Discovery in IoT
- Resource Management and Task Offloading
- Resource Allocation and Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing
- IoT Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing Platforms: Amazon Web Service, Google App Engine, and Microsoft Azure
- Sophistication of Systems and Role of Machine Learning in IoT-Cloud Platforms
- Design Challenges in IoT Applications: Case Study Approaches
- Fog Computing Application in Smart City: Case Study Approaches
- Programming Smart Devices and Data Gathering through Cloud Platforms
- Industrial IoT
- Fog Computing Architecture for Cloud of Things
- iFogSim Toolkit
- Energy-Efficient Cloud and Fog Computing
- Cloud-Fog-IoT Federation
- Cloud-Fog-IoT Queuing Model
- Towards Osmotic Computing: Integration of IoT-FogCloud
- Autonomous Transportation Systems through IoT-FogCloud
- Security Issues in IoT-Fog-Cloud
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – I
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – II
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – III
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges, and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline can also attend.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on IoT & its Applications by NIT Warangal [Dec 21-25]: Register by Dec 20.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ Abroad are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 2250/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62423775910 (Savings Account); Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal Campus; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 11, 2020.
Selection will be done based on first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 100 (hundred). The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. In case a candidate is not selected, the DD/ online payment will be sent back. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course. Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per GOI norms.
Dr. Rashmi Ranjan Rout / Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Panda
For full notification, click the link below.