The Center for Continuing Education & Department of Computer Science & Engg, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Cloud & Fog Computing Platforms for IoT Applications from June 8 to 12, 2021.
This program is devoted to addressing the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest technologies pertaining to Cloud and Fog Computing Platforms for Internet of Things Applications. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
The objective of this program is to equip the participants with the theory, essential tools, and real-life applications of fog and cloud computing, and IoT. The program will comprise lectures and hands-on sessions on the following topics.
- Sensors and IoT, and Protocol Stack in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Cloud Computing and its Platforms
- Fog Computing and its Architecture
- Routing Protocols, Device to Device
- Communication and Service Discovery in IoT
- Resource Management and Task Offloading
- Resource Allocation and Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing
- IoT Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing Platforms
- Fog Computing Architecture for Cloud of Things
- iFogSim Toolkit
- Energy-Efficient Cloud and Fog Computing
- Cloud-Fog-IoT Federation
- Case Studies on IoT–Fog-Clouds
Who can Attend
The program is open to faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, research scholars, PG students, UG students, industry personnel, and staff of NIT, Warangal.
The resource persons for the FDP are from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ central universities/ other reputed institutions/ industries and host institution NIT Warangal.
- Faculty, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG Students, UG Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: CCE NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149; Remarks CSCF.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is June 2, 2021.
Only 100 seats are available for this program. On receipt of the Google form and fee remittance receipt, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through email by June 3rd, 2021. Candidates are advised to register early to avoid disappointment.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: