NIT Patna is organizing an Online FDP on Cloud-enabled VLSI SoC design using open-source EDA tools from May 6 to 10, 2020. The primary objective of this program is to provide exposure to recent trends in SoC designing and their circuit applications.
During this program, our focus will be on developing state-of-the-art in basic designing approaches, and practical designing challenges through interaction with industry experts and some academicians from academic CFTI institutions such as IITs/ NITs/ IIITs including host institution.
- A comprehensive overview of the design criteria, methodology, skills, and knowledge needed for a SOC VLSI designer. It enables fresh engineering graduates to contribute to the industry from day one and create complex SOC designs.
- This program can serve as an excellent platform to get the concepts of both basics and recent research advances in VLSI technology to the teaching and research community associated with the Departments of Electronics, Electrical, and Computer Science, etc.
- Finally, it will provide a unique opportunity to identify and to discuss potential collaborations among young researchers and faculty.
- To study various components of RISC-V based SoC and review RISC-V picoSoC.
- To understand the importance of good vs bad floor plan and introduction to the library.
- To design and characterize one library cell using an open-source Layout tool and spice simulator.
- To do pre-layout static timing analysis and understand the importance of a good clock tree.
- To understand full-chip integration steps and implement E31 RISCV design using open-source.
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students, and Industry personals, however, priority will be given to the faculty members.
- Faculty Member/ Research Scholar: Rs 1500/-
- Ph.D./ PG Students/ B.Tech: Rs 1500/-
- Industry Personnel: Rs 2000/-
- The certificate will be given by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Patna.
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is May 4, 2020. A total of 100 seats are available and the selection will be done on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Machine Learning & Its Applications by IIT Roorkee [May 4-11]: Register by May 3.