National Insitute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Case Teaching & Writing (In Finance & Financial Management)” from August 24 to 28, 2020.
This FDP is aimed to bring out and hone the analytical skills, quick decision-making skills, thinking skills by solving current financial case studies.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To develop and hone thinking skills, analytical skills, and quick decision-making skills.
- Effectively analyze problems and identify solutions for real-time Business cases.
- To make participants adept at analyzing issues, exercising judgment, and making difficult decisions.
- To write and publish persuasive case based essays.
- Apply learned techniques and data analyzing methods to solve real-world business problems.
- Introduction to Case Analysis and Writing.
- Pros and Cons of the Case method.
- Designing and planning Case-based courses.
- Mechanics of Case Writing.
- Research Methodology for the Case study.
- Evaluating alternatives and Decision Making.
- The process of Case publishing.
Faculty members, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students of all Management and Management related disciplines, Industry/ Government/ Private working professionals are invited to apply.
- Faculty, Post-Doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students of Management: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online/ NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW, Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account), Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: NIT Warangal, IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 21, 2020.
Phone Number: 8332969513
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Innovation & Incubation of Start-Ups by MNIT Jaipur [Aug 10-14]: Register by Aug 6.