The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Blockchain Technology & Its Applications from September 6 to 10, 2021.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
To get exposure and gain knowledge about the diverse facts of blockchain Technology. By attending this Faculty Development Program participants will be able to:
- Understand blockchain technology at a theoretical & practical level and will be able to develop their own blockchain.
- Working with Ethereum’s major core development tools.
- Understand how Smart Contracts work on a practical level.
- Become proficient in Solidity programming by building projects.
- Understand how to use Web3 in conjunction with the case study projects.
- Become proficient in advanced development with truffle.
- Develop their own Decentralized Application (dApp).
- Blockchain Technology: Basics, History, Structure, Properties, Types, Challenges, Blockchain Network, etc.
- Cryptography/ Security: Hashing, Markley tree, Block Mining &, Consensus Algorithms (Proof-of-Stake, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of Contribution, Byzantine fault tolerance, etc.), Mining Hardware, Blockchain security issues and challenges.
- Blockchain in finance: Financial Services, Applications in Finance, Types of Wallets, Cryptocurrency, Risk and challenges, Bitcoin.
- Ethereum, Solidity: Syntax & Structure, Smart Contract, Decentralized Apps (dApp), MetaMask, Blockchain-based IoT Applications.
- Hands-on Practice Lab: A case study based on Supply Chain Management (SCM) and e-Voting using Solidity, Web3.0, Infura, Ganache, etc.
Who can Attend?
As the field is being highly interdisciplinary and holds potential for high growth, the FDP program is open to all the participants who are interested in Blockchain Technology & its Applications. The faculty members of the AICTE/ UGC approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, Participants from the Government, Industry, and staff of host institutions can attend the course.
There is no registration fee for the participants. Quiz/ test shall be conducted at every end of the day program and participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by ATAL Academy and MNIT. The certificate shall be issued to the participants.
To register for the FDP, click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Additive Manufacturing: Programming, Operation & Applications by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 20-24]: Registrations Open
- Online FDP on Security in Distributed and Networking Systems by NIT Warangal [Oct 4-12]: Register by Sept 24