The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Blockchain & its Applications from June 22 to 26, 2020.
Blockchain is a leading software platform for digital assets. It is a data structure used to create a decentralized ledger and is composed of blocks in a serialized manner. A block contains a set of transactions, a hash of the previous block, timestamp, block reward, block number, and so on. Every block contains a hash of the previous block, thus creating a chain of blocks linked with each other.
The online workshop will teach the participants about real-time applications including digital identity, smart contracts, digital voting, and IoT applications. Hands-on sessions will explore the depth of knowledge in Blockchain and its Applications.
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain platforms
- Permissioned/ Permission-less Blockchains
- Security Analysis of Blockchain
- Basics of Cryptography
- Number Theory
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain for IoT
- Types of Blockchains
- Emerging Opportunities in Blockchain
- Research Trends
The Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- The Number of Participants is limited to 50.
- The last date to register is June 17, 2020
- Selected candidates will be informed by June 18, 2020.
Phone Number: 9678945391
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on IoT: Applications in Smart Energy Management by MANIT Bhopal [May 25-29]: Register by May 18.