NIT Patna is organizing a One-day FDP on Blockchain & its Application from May 4 to 10, 2020. The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of Blockchain technology and implementations of Blockchain technology with their real-time applications. FDP course will cover the complete understanding of Blockchain concepts with theory & hands-on sessions. Blockchain Hands-on Implementation.
- Introduction to the concepts of Blockchain and its platforms – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and MultiChain.
- Overview of the structure and mechanism of Blockchain.
- Learn about how smart contracts are developed using Solidity.
- Learn about how to deploy a business network using Hyperledger Compose To gain experience of doing independent study and research.
Overall, this FDP is serving to be a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in Blockchain technology.
Five Days Training will be taken by one Industrial Expert with the experience of 6-8 years in the industry and has delivered more then 1000+ sessions in India and abroad. The training hour is 5-6 hours/ each day. The mode of training is Instructor-led live online.
- 40 Hours Instructor-led live online Hands-on based learning & Interactive Query Session.
- Soft copy of study material, Training PPT’s & Projects code.
- Participants will get recorded sessions after completion of training.
- Blockchain Technology Mechanisms & Networks, Blockchain Users, and Adoption.
- Alternative Blockchains / Altchains, Ethereum Consensus Mechanisms, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Ethereum’s Ecosystem, and Dapps.
- Interfacing with Ethereum Networks, Smart Contracts, Contract Structure, Redeploying Contracts, Behind the Scenes of Deployment.
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students, and Industry personals are invited to apply. However, priority will be given to the faculty members.
- Faculty/ Research Scholar (PhD): Rs. 500/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-,
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- A total of 100 seats are available and the selection will be done on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- The last date to register is May 2, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Machine Learning & Its Applications by IIT Roorkee [May 4-11]: Register by May 3.