The Department of Computer Science & Engg, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya is organizing an AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Program on Blockchain Application Development Using Hyperledger and Ethereum from October 5 to 9, 2020.
This course has been specially designed for the students, researchers, faculties, and industry personnel to provide them with an introductory yet exhaustive knowledge. It is expected that the course will help in enabling the participants to contribute to academics, researches, and industry in the field of blockchain.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one of the thirty NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Symmetric & Asymmetric Key Cryptography
- Introduction to Crypto-currencies Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Hands-on Session on Ethereum Setup & Geth/ Truffle/ Ganache/ Remix
- Hands-on Session on Ethereum Clients & Network/ Web3 Implementation
- Distributed Consensus Algorithms
- Introduction to Smart Contract and Solidity Language
- Hands-on Session on Developing and Deployment of Smart Contracts
- Introduction to HyperledgerFabric
- Hands-on Session on Hyperledger Setup/ Sample Fabric Application/ Integrating to Blockchain
- Hands-on Session on Building your own Network
- Hands-on Session on Real Case Studies: Healthcare, Renewable Energy, Supply Chain, Asset Management, File Tracking System, etc.
- State-of-the-art Research Highlights.
The course is suitable for Faculty Members, Research Scholars, and Industry Professionals.
No registration fee will be charged from the participants. To register online, click here.
Due to limited seats, applications will be considered on the First Come First Serve basis.
Dr. Akhilendra Pratap Singh, Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Phone Number: 9485177042
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Practical Quantum Computing by IIT Roorkee [Sept 12-Oct 4]: Register by Sept 10.