About the FDP
This Short Term Course is aimed at giving Faculty, Research Scholars and Students an in-depth understanding of terminologies and the core concepts behind Virtual reality, architecture, virtual hardware and software, applications, and hands-on training using state of the art tools, and will equip the participant with the skills necessary to apply these tools and techniques to solve complex scientific and business problems.
The specific topics include VR introduction, 3D computer graphics, geometric modeling, virtual environment, VR hardware & software, and VR applications. This course is organized under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Program.
- Introduction to AR & VR, History
- Overview of AR/VR with Real Applications
- Hands-on session on AR/VR Tools
- Introduction to Unity Architecture
- Unity Software Installation, Configuration,
- Working Environment in Unity
The FDP is interdisciplinary and is open to all the faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.).
- Last date for receipt of Application: 15.11.2020
- Date of Intimation regarding final Selection: 18.11.2020
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- There is no registration fee for the FDP.
Dr. Amit Kamra (Asstt. Prof.)