The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Applications of Machine Learning in 5G/ 6G Communications from December 14 to 18, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2015 in the state of Andhra Pradesh, located at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute started functioning from its permanent campus, which is spread over 178 acres.
The institute offers B.Tech., M.Tech., M.S. (by Research) programs in various engineering disciplines and Ph D. program in Engineering, School of Sciences and School of Humanities and Management.
- Optimization in wireless networks
- 5G NR Physical layer aspects
- Application of deep learning in hybrid RF/ VLC systems
- Machine Learning in Communications
- Coexistence of Cellular and Wi-Fi Networks in Unlicensed Spectrum
- Performance evaluation in Wireless Networks,
- Energy Harvesting: Application in wireless and IoT network
- Application of stochastic geometry in wireless analysis
- Resource allocation in Heterogeneous networks Nonorthogonal Multiple Access Techniques: Future Radio Access.
The registrations are open for Faculty members, Research scholars, and PG students. There is a registration fee of Rs. 200/-. The maximum number of participants is limited to 150.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is December 11, 2020.
E-certificates will be issued for all the participants.
Dr. Krishna Chaitanya
Phone Number: 8309945777
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Deep Learning for NLP by NIT Andhra Pradesh [Nov 23-27]: Register by Nov 20.