The National Institute of Technology, Allahabad is organizing a five day Online Faculty Development Program on Artificial Intelligence from May 18 to 22, 2020. In order to ensure that the dissemination of knowledge does not stop due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the classes will be held online.
All the sessions will be conducted using Web Conferencing System (MS Teams or Webex) and Learning Management System (Moodle). All the participants are required to have a Laptop/Smart Phone with Internet Connectivity to attend the live sessions. For Practical Sessions, Participants are required to have a Laptop/Desktop Computer with Internet connectivity. Required Software will be made available for download.
- Concept of AI, history, current status, scope, agents, environments,
- Problem Formulations, Review of tree and graph structures, State-space representation, Search graph, and Search tree.
- Random search, Search with a closed and open list, Depth-first and Breadth-first search, Heuristic search, Best first search, A* algorithm, Game Search.
- Probability, conditional probability, Bayes Rule, Bayesian Networks- representation, construction and inference, temporal model, hidden Markov model.
- MDP formulation, utility theory, utility functions, value iteration, policy iteration, and partially observable MDPs.
- Passive reinforcement learning, direct utility estimation, adaptive dynamic programming, temporal difference learning, active reinforcement learning- Q learning.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry, etc.) and staff of host Institution.
- Registration for the workshop will be on a first come first serve basis.
- No registration fee will be charged from the participant and they will be provided free course material on Moodle.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- A participation certificate will be issued by ATAL on the successful completion of the course.
- MNNIT Allahabad will also issue a signed copy of the participation certificate and will be sent to your address by post.
- 100% participation is mandatory to be eligible for a Certificate.
Phone Number: +91 532 2271555
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Robotics by NIT Jamshedpur [May 25-29]: Register by May 15.