The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Analytics with MATLAB from June 8 to 15, 2020.
The FDP will familiarize the participants with the basics of MATLAB and some of the toolboxes based on Optimization, Curve Fitting, ML & DL, etc.
- Develop conceptual and fundamental concepts of Data Analytics elements.
- Develop a basic understanding of all key components of MATLAB for Data Analytics and AI.
- Develop an understanding of Data Science and various feature extraction techniques.
- Develop conceptual and fundamental concepts of Machine Learning elements and to understand different types of Machine learning-based algorithms.
- Understand the performance and limitations of AI and ML algorithms.
- Finally, this program will provide an opportunity to develop ML/ AI algorithms for Smart Application development.
- Introduction to MATLAB: Variables, Loops, Conditions, Functions, Numbers, Vectors, and Matrices in MATLAB.
- Image Processing: Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition.
- Data processing: Importing data, Automate the Import Process, Data Selection operations.
- Data Analysis: Visualizing data, Distribution & Visualizing Multi-Dimension Data, Curve Fitting, etc.
- Organizing & cleaning data: Combining Data and Joining Tables, Normalizing and Smoothing Data, etc.
- Machine Learning Model and KNN: Learning the KNN model with features subset and with non-numeric data, Export Model for testing, etc.
- Neural Network: Neural Model, Training Process, Back Prop.
- Architecture, Feature Extraction, etc. ML & DL, Recurrent & Convolution Neural Networks, LSTM & CNN, and applications of AI, etc.
Who can Apply?
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students, and Industry personals are invited to apply. However, priority will be given to the faculty members.
- Faculty/ Research Scholar (PhD): Rs. 500/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be paid by the online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna Account No.: 50380476798 IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is June 8, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.