The E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Artificial Intelligence Applications in Software Engineering from May 5 to 13, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
This FDP on “Artificial Intelligence Applications in Software Engineering” is being conducted at NIT Warangal to the faculty members of Engineering, Research Scholars, and other allied disciplines from India. This FDP is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments, and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of Artificial Intelligence techniques used in Software Engineering. In this FDP, lab sessions are planned to apply artificial intelligence techniques on different data sets for prediction and estimation in Software Engineering. The whole course will be handled by academicians and industry experts.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Software Engineering
- AI and Machine Learning (ML) applications in Prediction and Estimation
- ML-based QoS Analysis tool for Reconfigurable ServiceSystems
- ML applications in Data Analysis and Refinement
- ML applications to Generate and Synthesis of Software Testing Data
- Application of Deep Learning in Software Engineering
- Computer Programming on Software Data Sets (Python/ MatLab)
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges, and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline can also attend.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field
from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ Abroad are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 75/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2250/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62423775910 (Savings Account); Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.