The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Advances in Theoretical & Computational Mechanics from October 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2015 in the state of Andhra Pradesh, located at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute started functioning from its permanent campus, which is spread over 178 acres. The institute offers B.Tech., M.Tech., M.S. (by Research) programs in various engineering disciplines and Ph D. program in Engineering, School of Sciences and School of Humanities and Management.
The objective of the FDP is to acquaint the participants with theory, research, and practice of mechanics through lectures covering both fundamentals and applications. The content covers a range of topics including material modeling, composite mechanics, and finite element methods.
- Advances In Theoretical and Computational Mechanics: Overview
- An Open Source Approach to Finite Element Analysis
- Mechanics of Soft Tissues
- Finite Element Formulation of Coupled Problems
- Thermodynamics in Material Modelling
- Variable Stiffness concept in Mechanics: Modelling of Functionally Graded and Angle Tow Composites
- Modeling of Incompressible Hyper Elastic Materials
- Structural Materials for Morphing Aircraft
- Failure Mechanisms and Fracture Energy of Hybrid Materials
- Automation and Reduced-Order Modelling in Finite Element Analysis: An Industrial Perspective
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members, Industrial Professionals, Research Scholars, and PG Students. The entry is restricted to 150 participants. Participants who successfully complete the course will be issued an E-certificate.
The Registration fee is Rs. 500/- for Faculty and Industrial Professionals. The Registration fee is Rs. 300/- for Research Scholars and PG Students. The fee is non-refundable.
The registration fee can be paid to the following bank account details: Account Name: Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh; Account Number: 34999 496394; IFSC Code: SBIN0016305; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: Satyavathi Nagar, Tadepalligudem – 534102.
To register for the FDP, click here.
The registration is open until October 22, 2020 (05:00 PM) or until the maximum intake (as determined by NIT Andhra Pradesh) is met, whichever happens, earlier.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment by NIT Calicut [Nov 16-20]: Register by Nov 15.