The Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing an Online FDP on Advances in Pollution Control Technologies & Sustainable Development from August 2 to 6, 2021.
The aim of this course is to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers, and research scholars to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Advances in Pollution Control Technologies and Sustainable Development. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of the proposed course theme.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
- Overview of Advance Processes for wastewater treatment
- Fundamental of Sustainability and Development Safety
- Various aspects related to Environmental
- Engineering, Environmental Economics,
- Environment Impact Assessment and
- Environment Management
- Pollution Monitoring & Control
- Cleaner Production and Desalination
- New and Renewable Energy
- Elements of Green Technologies
- Water and Air Treatment by Advanced method
Who can Attend?
- Faculty members from any branch of Engineering, and Science.
- Research scholars pursuing PhD and PG students.
- Scientists/ Engineers/ Managers/ from Industry/ Govt/ R&D Organizations.
- Those who are involved in policy making from government or nongovernment organizations can also participate.
There are no registration charges to attend the program. i.e. it is FREE for selected participants.
To register for the FDP, click here. The course will be conducted online and there is no registration fee. The number of registrations is limited. Interested are encouraged to apply at the earliest possibility. Confirmation of participation is on a first come first serve basis.
You might also be interested in: