The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Fuzzy Logic & Neural Networks in AI from December 28 to January 1, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu was started as a joint and cooperative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view for catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the Country.
NIT Tiruchirappalli is one of the 31 NITs established by the Government of India. The Institute retained its No.1 position among all NITs and ranked 9th in Engineering in the “India Rankings 2020” released by NIRF, MHRD Government of India.
Scope of the Workshop
Advancement of fuzzy set theory and neural networks has made its inception for the last five decades with numerous development and applications. Applications of this fuzzy set theory and neural networks can be found in natural sciences, engineering, medicine, management science, and artificial intelligence. The objectives of this FDP are:
- Enriching the knowledge of fuzzy logic and Deep Learning Neural Networks with applications in Artificial Intelligence.
- Interactions with national experts in the area of fuzzy logic and Deep Learning Neural Networks.
- Providing guidelines and directions to begin research and ongoing research.
- Topic 1: Introduction on Fuzzy Logic, Fuzzy Sets, and Fuzzy Mathematical Principles.
- Topic 2: Fuzzy Mathematical Modelling in Artificial Intelligence using Decision Making Methods, Fuzzy Clustering Techniques, and Fuzzy Control theory.
- Topic 3: Applications of Fuzzy Logic in Manufacturing Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Optimization Problems in Transportation Engineering and Management and Power Systems, and Electrical Engineering.
- Topic 4: Introduction to Intuitionistic Fuzzy sets, Modelling of Incomplete Imprecise Information, and its applications.
- Topic 5: Fundamentals of first and second-generation Neural Networks using Matlab programming and tools along with hybrid techniques in Engineering applications.
- Topic 6: Recent advances in Deep Learning techniques in AI using Bio Plausible and Deep Neural networks with the illustration.
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Government (Aided), Industry, and staff of host institutions.
Experts from IITs, NITs, and academicians from institutes of international repute will be delivering lectures.
There is no Registration fee from any participant (Max. 200 participants). On completion of the program on all the days, participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of participation by the respective ATAL Academy. Minimum 80% attendance and 60% marks in the quiz at the end of the FDP are compulsory for certification.
To register for the FDP, click here. Selection is made based on a first-come, first-serve basis, and priority will be given to those who have not attended ATAL FDP earlier.
The last date to register is December 21, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.