The Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Advances in Biological Wastewater Treatment Methods: Teaching and Learning Strategies from September 7 to 11, 2020.
The program would help the participants in understanding the importance of water and wastewater reuse, and treatment in various applications of the industry and daily public life. Participants would learn the recent advancements in biological wastewater treatment strategies used in water treatment plants.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To update the participants with the recent advances in new biological treatment methods for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- To enhance the understanding of the new methods and materials used for water reuse, drinking water treatment, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment.
- To empower the teaching and learning capabilities of the participants with emphasis on improvisation of their teaching skills of advanced topics of Environmental Biotechnology.
- Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Bioelectrochemical System
- Water Treatment and Reuse
- Advanced analytical methods in water and wastewater analysis
- Principles and methods of technical teaching and learning management system.
Faculty members of higher education Institutions in both Engineering and Science institutions who work and teach Environmental Engineering and biological wastewater treatment and Research Scholars aspiring for positions in technical teaching in the areas of Biochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, and related interdisciplinary areas are invited to apply.
Eminent researchers and faculty members from IITs, IISc, NITs, Centrally funded Institutes, and abroad Universities will deliver the lectures.
- Faculty: Rs. 600/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
The registration fee for Faculty and Students of SC/ ST category is half of the amounts mentioned above as applicable. Registration fee can be remitted Online/ NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Director Research, NIT Warangal, Account Number: 62266262236 (Savings Account), Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: NIT Warangal, IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 7978293479
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on ML for Data Science using Python by NIT Warangal [Dec 14-23]: Register by Nov 30.