The Teaching Learning Centre & Research Development and Services Cell, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi are organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Advanced Pedagogical Techniques from October 29 to November 5, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
It is also the study center for the students of the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, the Non- Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi, and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Ramanujan College has also been selected by the MHRD as a National Resource Centre.
This Online Faculty Development Programme is diligently planned around developing the foundational knowledge needed to train the teachers to address the rapidly changing educational needs. The programme is an effort towards empowering teachers with innovative, advanced pedagogy for their own professional development and student’s enhanced learning.
During the course of the programme, the participants will be acquainted with teaching strategies that can promote independent, critical and creative thinking among the students. The participants will be familiarized with advanced pedagogical techniques namely Flipped classroom, Project-based learning, Peer and Collaborative learning.
After successful completion of the online program, the participants will be able to:
- Equip themselves with the usage of advanced pedagogical techniques in their classroom.
- Gain better understanding of the Bloom’s taxonomy framework for enhancing critical thinking among students and to promote outcome based education.
- Utilize important technological tools to enhance the teaching learning process.
- Design and implement evaluation schemes that can properly assess the student’s learning.
- Better guide and motivate students.
- Effectively improve the teaching learning process to make it student centric.
- Exploring contemporary and innovative pedagogical practices
- Advanced learning methods like peer learning, flipped classroom, blended learning and Think-Pair-Share strategies
- Bloom’s taxonomy for effective teaching
- Curriculum Design
- Problem based learning to engage students in deep problem solving
- Critical Thinking
- Outcome based Education
- Assessment Methods
- Designing quality question papers and effective Rubrics
- Digital Pedagogy: Incorporating ICT with teaching
- Mentoring, Guidance and Counseling
- Establishing teacher-student congruence
Who can Attend?
The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary/ guest) from any Indian university/ college and registered Ph.D. research scholars.
The registration fee is INR 600/- per person. To pay the registration fee, click here.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- The last date to register is October 28, 2020.
- The FDP begins on 29th October, 2020.
- The details of the program will be sent to the participants later.
- As the FDP is being organized under the prestigious PMMMNMTT scheme of Ministry of Education, we at TLC, Ramanujan College give prime importance to willing and serious participants who are eager to learn.
- In this context, it should be noted that certificates will be awarded to only those participants who will be present online and engaged during each session of the FDP.
- Therefore, it is compulsory for the participants to attend all the online sessions in order to receive certificate of participation.
- All the quizzes and at least 90% of assignments should be submitted to avail the program completion certificate.
- The average score of all the quizzes must be at least 40%..
Phone Number: +91-11-26430192
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.