The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Academic Effectiveness: A New Perspective from January 19 to 25, 2021.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, is a public technical university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top NITs in the country, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
- To enhance the pedagogical skills of the practicing/ budding academicians.
- To empower the academicians in understanding students’ needs, preferences, and concerns in online teaching/ learning.
- To explore new and emerging areas of student support that needs to be built into the course structures to facilitate better learning.
- To discuss the role of technology in enhancing academic effectiveness in the present scenario.
- To discuss strategies to enhance the personality and managerial effectiveness of the academic fraternity.
- To explore coping strategies to promote the mental health and well-being of academicians and students during the pandemic.
- To provide a platform to the participants in building a culture for learning based on collaboration, teamwork, and shared vision.
The FDP aims to provide knowledge on the following areas:
- Express Better and Impress Better: Fundamentals of Effective Communication
- Online Teaching: Challenges & Opportunities
- LSRW Skills and Language Teaching
- Multiple Intelligences
- Soft Skills
- ICT in Classroom Teaching
- Teacher 2.0: Tools for Professional Development
- Time Management
- Personality Development
- Research and Project Management
- Developing Leadership Qualities
- Change Management in Academics
- Stress Management in Academics
- Group Dynamics and Team Building in Academics
- Teaching Techniques
- Ethics in Academics
- Emotional Intelligence and Workplace Management
- Wellness and Spirituality
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members, Postdoctoral Researchers, Ph.D. Degree Holders, and Ph.D. Research Scholars who have submitted their thesis/ given presubmission viva/ seminar.
The registration fee is INR. 1500 for all the participants. Payment of the registration fee should be made by NEFT or Online payment to the account of’ HSSFDP2021 A/c No.77660100023474, IFSC Code: BARB0VJMNRE payable at Prayagraj.
The registration fee includes course materials and a participation certificate. The scanned copy of the registration fee payment receipt should be sent to email@example.com.
To register for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is January 15, 2021.
Please note: Considering the ongoing pandemic due to novel COVID19 the FDP is planned over a virtual platform. All the participants will be provided with certificates on successful completion of the FDP.
Dr. Soni Joseph: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 8547643760
For full notification, click the link below.