The SMart and Innovative Laboratory for Energy devices (SMILE), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on 3D Printing & Design from January 4 to 8, 2021.
The program is expected to benefit the faculty and scholars from engineering and science institutions, researchers from research labs, to broaden their knowledge and hands-on-development on 3D fabrication systems.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Molecules to Materials Bioinks and Bioprinting
- Functional polymers and nanocomposites
- Lead-Free Solder Alloys
- Custom product designs
- Module under non-steady-state heat input condition
- Additive manufacturing of flexible devices
- Next-generation wearables
- Energy harvesting and storage devices
- Functionalization for CO2 utilization
- 3D printed device – Recycle, Recover & Reuse
- Hands-on-simulation tools for molecular modeling, materials performance to device development
- Industrial demo & interaction
Faculty members and research scholars from AICTE approved Engineering Colleges can apply. Selection is on a “first come first serve” basis. Selection will be intimated through the mail and selected participants should confirm their participation.
Sessions will be handled by eminent persons from IIT, CSIR, ARCI, Boise state university, Universiti Malaya, Kyung Hee University, Carnegie Mellon University, Johnson Matthey, Nordson Corporation, Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc.
To register for the FDP, click here. Course Registration is free for all participants. On completion of the course, an objective/ quiz based assessment of all participants will be done. Those who have an attendance of a minimum of 80% and score more than 60% in the test will be issued a digital certificate by the ATAL Academy.
The last date to register is December 26, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.