About the FDP
A mandatory induction program for students was designed by Prof. Rajeev Sangal, former Director, IIT (BHU) and his team to be offered right at the commencement of the first year and classes will begin after this induction program (Now known as DEEKSHARAMBH).
The same program has been adopted as Deeksharambh by UGC and AICTE. Deeksharambh — a guide to Student Induction Programme was prepared to provide/enhance the mentoring capabilities of the faculty member of universities and institutions so that they are able to conduct Student Induction Program.
All the faculty members from Higher educational institutions are eligible for the FDP.
- Receipt of applications (Online): 8th August 2020.
- Information to the selected candidates: 9th August 2020.
- There is no registration fee from any participants.
- Number of participants is limited to 80.
- Participants will be selected on first-come first-served basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail confirmations of participation is to be made by email only.
- The scan copies of completely filled registration form must be sent by email to yogesh.me[at]nitp.ac.in or participants can also register online via this page. on or before 8th August 2020 for the final registration.
Dr. Yogesh Kumar
Contact Number: +91-94104-78242