The School of Health Systems Studies, TISS Mumbai invites applications for the Executive P.G. Diploma in Hospital Administration.
EPGDHA is a unique academic program that aims to meet the gaps in the managerial knowledge and skills of hospital administrators. This program is useful for those who wish to have a stable career, suitable professional qualification, and gain competency for achieving excellence in hospital administration.
- To offer a platform for working professionals in hospitals to achieve desired knowledge, skills, and attitude in the field of hospital administration and enhance a culture of professionalism in their approach.
- To improve the ability of hospital-based professionals in ethical decision making and implementation in key result areas of hospital administration.
- To build skills in the use of managerial tools of planning, organizing, and achieve optimal resource utilization in hospital settings.
- To develop networking skills with the aim of improving organizational and academic excellence by collaborating with the healthcare industry through mutual learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education) in any discipline and should have at least two-year work experience and currently working in a hospital set up.
- Medical Degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Sidha, and Dentistry), B.Sc. Nursing, Post B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Health Degrees in the fields of Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and other Para-medical Disciplines and having at least two years of work experience in a hospital set up.
- Other Bachelor’s Degrees such as Engineering, Law, and in any discipline or other degree holders and having at least two years of work experience in a hospital set up.
The total fee for the program is Rs. 1,20,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Thousand only) payable in two installments. The fee includes tuition fees, learning resources, library, and computer services. The link for online payment will be sent to the selected candidates.
How to Apply?
Students are provided with a password to access the course materials, assignment topics, and online examination and assignments through the Moodle program. The course coordinator shall keep in touch with course teachers and students to ensure that materials are uploaded and downloaded.
Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only. The application fee is Rs.1000/- + bank charges (Kindly pay the online application fee. You can use credit card /debit card/ net banking). To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply online is May 31, 2020.
Phone Number: 022-2552 5527/29/26/30/23.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Professional Certificate in Financial Decision-Making for Leaders by Babson College [Online, 4 Months]: Enroll Now.