ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) is conducting an online essay writing competition for students during the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a premier national professional body in India under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India.
Topic of Competition
Reducing Import Dependence – Atmanirbharta Ki Aur
Any student from all over India who have completed 12th and not more than 25years of age as on the date of the Competition.
- First Prize: Cash Award of Rs.5000/- + Commendation Certificate
- Second Prize: Cash Award of Rs.3000/- + Commendation Certificate
- Third Prize: Cash Award of Rs.2,000/- + Commendation Certificate
How to Register?
- All interested students can submit the essays by 10 October 2021 at the email ID of their nearest Regional/Chapter Office.
- Details of your nearest Regional Chapter Office are available here.
October 10, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Online Essay Writing Competition for Students by ICSI.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: