The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India is glad to announce creative participation competition on the occasion of celebrating the 75th year of India’s Independence “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”. This celebration would commence 75 weeks prior to Independence Day 2022 and will extend up to Independence Day 2023.
On this occasion of great significance the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of students and encourage them to pen their ideas on the related themes of Indian Independence.
- From Swadeshi to Aatmanirbhar Bharat: A Journey by the People of India
- From the Raj to Swaraj: Significant events
- From the Raj to Swaraj: Known and the Lesser Known and their Contributions.
- The Making of a Nation: Symbols/Literature/Fairs/Poems/Clothing
- The Making of a Nation: Science/Technology/Industry/Education.
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: The Person of my Inspiration/the Event of my Inspiration/My Idea of Freedom.
The Creative participation for competition at the National level will be under the following categories: –
- Essay (Within 1500 Characters)
- Class 6-8: 4 Stanzas
- Class 9-12: 6-8 Stanzas
- Life story of a famous personality associated with Indian Freedom Struggle (1500 characters)
- Script for Role play / One act play (Maximum 15 Minutes)
- Upload image of hand-drawn Poster/Sketch; Freedom fighter of your choice/Event of your choice.
- Start Date: 12 March 2021
- Last Date: 01 April 2021
Mode of submission
- Visit the website www.MyGov.in to submit the creative entries.
- Write-up text should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English
- Font size should be 12 for English and 14 for Hindi
- Line spacing should be 1.15 only.
Interested candidates can participate via this page.