About Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a world-renowned center for teaching and research and is ranked number one in India by rating agencies like NAAC and NIRF. Established in 1966 the University has successfully been able to meet the changing needs of the industry, through its dynamic course and proactive vision. JNU is the place for the intellectually restless, the insatiably curious, and the mentally rigorous, giving them the space to grow amidst the calmness of an oasis, a green lung within the hustle and bustle and the crowds of the capital city of India.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) was set up in 2018 to impart management education and inculcate entrepreneurial spirit among prospective students. ABVSME offers a two-year full-time MBA & Ph.D. Programme
and Diploma Programmes in Entrepreneurship.
About the Workshop
In this era of Globalisation, Indian education is passing through an important phase where educators are learning various techniques & theories for effective teaching and research. Also, the current pandemic scenario worldwide with its limitations to interact and meet people in physical space has forced many industries to change their delivery patterns and adopt innovation to survive. Hence, adopting disruptive innovation becomes a key to successful teaching and learning too.
Academicians around the world have been tasked with changing their traditional face to face classroom teaching to remote teaching and at the same time dealing with the creative research methods with many alternatives available to find out the real gap in the market and to keep themselves updated. This Faculty Development Programme will provide an opportunity for participants/academicians to refine and re-tune their approach and skills of teaching/research in today’s digital era and aims to provide:
- Innovative tools, techniques, and research methods for business management teaching in the digital era.
- To equip academicians towards understanding the recent advancements in technology along with its application to management
- To get a deep understanding of modern teaching & learning tools
Who is this for?
The programme is intended for current and prospective faculty members and researchers of Business Business Management Management Institutes, University Departments, and Degree colleges. All Participants will get an Electronic Certificate.
- Media and Communication for Business Management in Digital Era
- Novel Approach in Management Learning
- Strategy Formulation and implementation of Digital Tools
- Financial Tools and Skillset
- E-learning and Development of e-Content
- Economic Environment and Policy in Digital Era
- Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprises
- Analysis of Qualitative & Quantitative and Validation of Research Methods
- Perspectives on Contemporary HRM Research
- Analytics and Consumer Response Modeling
You are required to pay the non-refundable registration fee. To pay online click here.
Steps to make an online payment:
- Click on the above link, you will be redirected to the online payment portal.
- Select OTHERS and sign in with your name and mobile number and enter OTP
- Select the REGISTRATION FEE option under Seminar/Conference payment window.
- Select the conference title “Faculty Development Programme”
- Enter the details for registration including the upload of one-page biodata in pdf (Name, Contact Details, and Photo) in the upload section.
- After paying the requisite fee please note the TRANSACTION ID no generated.
Once the user pays the fees using the payment link, he/she has to fill this registration form.
To fill in the form click here.
Registration Fee: Rs. 500 per participant (the total registration fee amount will be donated in PM Care Fund).
Registration: Till July 17
Faculty Development Programme Dates: July 20-31
Dr. Brajesh Kr. Tiwari (Associate Professor, ABVSME) (9918558877, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Priya Gupta (Associate Professor, ABVSME) (email@example.com)