In view of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Chandigarh is organizing a Short Term Online Course on Wellness & Stress Management from April 27 to May 1, 2020. The course will help the participants to address their well being and manage daily stress levels in an efficient way.
If the teachers are trained to enhance their own mental health and raise their wellness quotient, it can create a domino effect and a surge in a positive effect in their students (and their parents and society as a chain reaction).
With this rationale it is proposed to organize a 5-days Online STC, in collaboration with Planet Psychology, ‘Wellness and Stress Management during the pandemic’ for the faculty and staff members of Universities, Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges. The STC can be attended by NITTTR faculty and staff also.
The 5-days program aims to build up resilience and emotional/psychological immunity of the participants through experiential online training sessions on the following topics:
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Managing Negative Thinking
- Power of Positivity
- Stress Management
- Subconscious Mind through Beliefs
- Raising Spiritual Quotient
- Enhancing Brain Power and Performance
- Rediscovering Self
- Happiness through Mindfulness etc.
- All participants are required to create their online account through one-time registration as a new user.
- Candidates registering for the first time will be asked to pay an annual convenience fee of Rs. 100/- valid for one financial year.
- To register online for the short term course, click here.
- After successful completion of the course, participants can download the completion certificate of Short Term Courses/ Faculty Development Programmes.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Robotics by NIT Jamshedpur [May 25-29]: Register by May 15.