Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, is organizing an Online Course on The Education Factory from September 18 to 22, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
With the above issues in the backdrop and the new education policy on the plank, this short term course has been planned to initiate a debate on the following issues:
- Factory Model of Education, its pros, cons, and challenges; The emergence of the New Education Factory inline with the needs of Industry 4.0
- Rechristening of Teacher as Learning Manager, his new roles and ways to play them,
- ‘Outcome Based Education’ as ‘Rescuer of the Classical Education Factory’.
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend the STC.
- To register for the course, click here.
- There is no registration fee, however, limited seats are available.
- The webinar meeting link and other instructions shall be shared with all registered participants via e-mail/ WhatsApp.
- E-certificate shall be issued to the participants on the successful participation of the course.
Phone Number: +91-8288012020
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.