NIT Jalandhar is organising Online Short term Course on Textile Testing & Analytical Techniques in Textiles & Fashion on 27 Nov- 1 Dec 2020. Online registrations open on the official website.
About NIT Jalandhar
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. The institute offers B. Tech. programmes in eleven Engineering disciplines.
In addition to B. Tech. programmes, the Institute offers M.Tech and Ph.D. programmes in all these disciplines. The institute is striving to achieve excellence in research and academia at its fullest. We are pleased to inform that the institute ranked 52 position amongst top 200 Indian institutes and 12th among the 31 NITs in NIRF ranking 2020.
- Fibre characterization techniques
- Thermal characterization of textiles
- Nano characterization
- Size & fit analysis of apparels
- Physical & mechanical characterization of textiles
- Textile testing instruments, & procedures of testing
- Eco labelling & their certification
- Illustration of analytical instruments such as DMA, DSC, FTIR etc
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Faculty/ Industry Personnel/ Entrepreneur: Rs. 500 to Rs 750
- Student/ Research Scholar: Rs. 200- 300
Dr. Lalit Jajpura
Dr. Ghanshyam Neje