The Department of Electrical Engineering and Centre for Energy and Environment, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Five Day Electronic Short-Term Course (e-STC) on Sustainable Energy Systems: Topology, Control, and Policy from October 12 to 16, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is a fully-funded institute under the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (Deemed University) is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance”.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spread over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B.Tech, M.Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 5000 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
The major topics to be covered are as follows:
- Design and Modelling of DC-DC Converters
- Derivation, Design and Control of Bi-modal and Single-mode Micro-inverters.
- Continuous-Time Feedback Controller Design and its Discrete-Time Realization
- Electric vehicle: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Power Quality Improvement in Electrical Power Systems
- MPC based Photovoltaic Distributed Generation System
- Applications of intelligent algorithms for the design of control
- Smart Grid in India
- RE policies and Regulations in Indian Power Sector
- EV policies and regulations
Who can Attend?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students, Research scholars, Faculty members, and delegates from the industry.
The course content will be delivered from a pool of experts on the subject from IITs/ NITs, industries, and other institutes of reputation.
- MNIT Students: Rs 118/-
- Students/ Research scholars of other institutes: Rs 236/-
- Faculties/Industry delegates and any other participants: Rs 590/-
The registration fee should be paid using the digital mode to the following account details: Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Account Name: The Registrar, MNIT Jaipur (TEQIP Phase-III); Current Account No: 36875887782; IFSC Code: SBIN0015921; Branch: MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
- To register online for the short term course, click here.
- The registered candidate would be individually informed about the detailed schedule of the -STC and online link to join the lectures.
- All the participants who attend the course will be awarded an E-certificate of participation.
Dr. Man Mohan Garg
For full notification, click the link below.