The Department of Civil Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Sustainable Concrete Construction-Issues and Challenges from October 26 to 30, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.
It was founded as a joint venture between the governments of Punjab and India, originally under the name Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar, Punjab, India (RECJ). RECJ and now NITJ was established in 1989 by the joint venture of Govt of India and Govt of Punjab on the Land of Village Bidhipur and Village Suranussi of District Jalandhar (Punjab) on the Grand Trunk Road bye-pass.
- Dr. Anil Dikshit, Professor of Environmental Science & Engineering, IIT Bombay
- Dr. Brajesh Kumar Dubey, Associate Professor of Civil Engineering, IIT Kharagpur
- Dr. H K Sharma, Professor of Civil Engineering, NIT Kurukshetra
- Dr. Ajit Pratap Singh, Professor of Civil Engineering, BITS Pilani
- Dr. Rizwan A Khan, Associate Professor of Civil Engineering, AMU Aligarh
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh, Sr. Principal Scientist, CSIR-CBRI Roorkee
- Er Jitin Vasudev, Executive Engineer, PWSSB Chandigarh
- Er Gurpreet Singh, Executive Engineer, PUDA Punjab
- Er Vishal Duggal, Managing Director, Alliance Engineers Patiala, Punjab
To register for the course, click here.
Phone Number: 9872072662
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Advances in Corrosion Science & Engineering by IIT Indore [Nov 21-25]: Register by Nov 12.