The Department Instrumentation & Control Engineering & Department of Electrical Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar, Punjab, is organizing an Online Course on Stability Analysis, Protection & Control of Microgrid from September 25 to 29, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.
It was founded as a joint venture between the governments of Punjab and India, originally under the name Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar, Punjab, India (RECJ). RECJ and now NITJ was established in 1989 by the joint venture of Govt of India and Govt of Punjab on the Land of Village Bidhipur and Village Suranussi of District Jalandhar (Punjab) on the Grand Trunk Road bye-pass.
- Dr. A.H. Bhat, Professor and HOD, Electrical Engineering, NIT Srinagar
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Yadav, Associate Professor. DTU, New Delhi
- Dr. Ujwat Kalla, Associate Professor, MANIT, Bhopal
- Dr. Asheesh K. Singh, Professor, MNNIT Allahabad
- Dr. Yajvender Pal Verma, Associate Profesor, UIET, Chandigarh
- Dr. Piyush Verma, Senior Energy Policy Analyst, IERC, Cork, Ireland
- Dr. P.K. Palwalia, Professor, Rajasthan tech. University, University Kota
- ‘Dr. Premlata Jena, Associate Professor, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Abhi Banerjee, Analyst Energy Market Modelling, NZ Power & Utilities, Auckland, New Zealand
To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Virtual Workshop on Climate Change Impact on Water Resources Systems by NIT Silchar [Sep 28-Oct 2]: Register by Sep 25.