The Department of Information Technology, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Course on Soft Computing: Theories & Applications from September 14 to 18, 2020.
The aim of this short-term course is to provide exposure through interaction with experts in different domains of research in Evolutionary algorithms and Swarm Intelligence. The technical program will include state-of-the-art lectures, discussion/ presentation sessions, specifically focused on Insights and Research challenges in the area of soft computing.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
The topics to be covered in this STC are as follows:
- Understand soft computing techniques and their role in real-life problem-solving.
- Understanding various nature-inspired algorithms.
- Analyze and integrate various soft computing techniques in order to solve real-time problems effectively and efficiently.
- Foster abilities in designing and implementing soft computing-based solutions.
- Extending its enormous applications in areas such as medical diagnosis, computer vision, pattern recognition, machine intelligence, weather forecasting, network optimization, VLSI design, etc.
There is no registration fee for the course.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 12, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.